About the Friends of Mills, Inc.
The Friends of Mills, Inc. is a 501c3 State certified non-profit organized for the benefit of the Helene S. Mills Senior Multipurpose Facility. Donations to the Mills Facility are accepted year-round. Checks or money orders can be made payable to the Friends of Mills, Inc.
1. To supplement the governmental funding of programmatic activities at the Facility through fundraising and other income producing activities.
2. To supplement the recreational, intellectual, social, physical, health and other activities appropriate to the special needs of older persons provided by Fulton County.
through the development and implementation of complementary programs.
3. To promote specialized educational and recreational activities that relieve the physical and mental distress to senior citizens.
4. To encourage research and studies pertaining to the improvement of the physical and mental lives of senior citizens, and when appropriate, seek funding for same.
5. To engage the general public and registered members of the Facility to serve as volunteers for various programmatic activities offered at the Facility.
6. To increase community awareness and support of the programs and services the Facility offers to Senior Citizens through outreach to the general public.
The Friends of Mills, Inc., is a 501(c)3 non-profit to benefit the Helene S. Mills Multipurpose Facility. Donations are tax deductible.
The Friends of Mills, Inc., Board of Directors
Helene S. Mills
Judge Christopher Ward
Dr. Jonathan M. Flacker